Registered mental health counselor INTERN
Sometimes life hits us hard with stressors of family, work life and social interactions. Sometimes balancing these stressors can be overwhelming at times. I am here to help guide and empower you to find peace, tranquility and balance in your life. The beautiful Lucille Ball eloquently stated “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
Throughout my professional career, I have worked extensively with families in crisis, parenting struggles and trauma. It is my goal to help family members learn to communicate effectively and promote a healthy family unit.
I look forward to helping you with your life’s journey!
Therapy Provided: Individual, Families, Couples
Ages Seen: Children, Adolescents, Young Adults
Specializes In: Parenting, Substance Abuse, Adoption Competency
- Bachelor's in Spanish Sociology, Framingham State College, 2003
- Master's in Clinical Mental Health, Argosy University, 2014
- Certificate in Adoption Competency
- Office: 941-249-4354 xt. 19
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org