Christine Rykiel, LCSW-C
CEO and OWNER
Christine Rykiel is the owner and clinical director of Baltimore Washington Counseling Center (BWCC) in Maryland, as well as the Southwest Florida Counseling Center (SWFCC). Ms. Rykiel opened BWCC in 2007 with the goal of providing quality, affordable psychotherapy services that are focused on promoting client-centered, goal oriented counseling that develops and enhances client strengths. After moving to Florida with her family, she decided to open a sister practice here in Florida, SWFCC.
Ms. Rykiel provides counseling services to children, adolescents, and adults. She has been working in private practice since 1999. She possesses a unique ability to work specifically with individuals with developmental disabilities. Ms. Rykiel primarily utilizes cognitive-behavior based therapy techniques in her practice with her patients.
Therapy Provided: Individual, Group, Families
Ages Seen: Young Children, Children, Adolescents, Young Adults, Adults, Seniors
Specializes In: Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, ADHD, Autism, Developmental Disabilities, Relational Conflict, Adjustment Disorders, Parenting, Trauma Disorders, Psychotherapy, CBT, Motivational Interviewing, TFCBT
- Masters in Social Work from University of Maryland, 1994
- Maryland Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-C)
- Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-C)
- Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work by The American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work
- Employee Assistant Specialist - Clinical (EAS-C)
- Board Certified to Practice with Children and Families
- Office: 941-249-4354 xt. 4
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org